Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Cocoon Crib?

Has anyone ever bought a Cocoon crib? We are looking at the 1000 series. I would love to hear any reviews or feedback. Thanks!

https://www.forevercocoon.com/Products/1000Series/Default.htm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cocoon Crib?

• Options
    I have a 2000 series and love it. Everyone compliments the furniture and I haven't seen anything wrong with it at all.
  • Options
    Great! Thanks! It feels good to find someone who has actually bought from this line. Really glad to hear you are happy with it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha, that almost looks identical to our crib the Baby Cache Heritage Lifetime converitble crib... weird! I haven't seen this before! Obviously I love it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Broken boob FFing, babywearing, co-sleeping, PPD warrior,colic survivor, proud WAHM! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Momma Maven In The Making!
  • Options
    I loved the Baby Cache Heritage crib too! It was my fave, but didnt come in white....so we searched until we found this one (we want white cuz we have a few pieces already that are white).  
  • Options
    I would like to hear these thoughts too. We're looking at the 7000 series, but I would like to hear a little more about the brand. Thanks for posting this.
  • Options
    I have the 3000 series and I love it! Cocoon is actually the higher end line of Baby's Dream. I have not yet seen an official review of the Cocoon line but Baby's Dream is well rated and is always at the top of the lists.
  • Options

The Cocoon line got a B+ rating in Baby Bargains... They said "some still have folding rails" (which I have not seen), and "very good quality" under the comments section. We also have the 2000 series, and it put together easily. I love the way it looks and it seems very strudy!

imageimage" mce_src="image">

• Options
    Looks good to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments guys! Not a lot of reviews out there....I dont think this is a super "mainstream" line or something. Oh well....i think Im gonna buy it! I will post a review when it arrives! Thanks again!
  • Options
    I got the cocoon 4000 series. I fell in love with it at the store. It seems very sturdy and I loved the finish. We also ordered the changing table to go with it.  I think you should go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"