Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Redecorating was NOT a good idea

Mainly because I didn't think about how much work it was BEFORE I had a baby. Now that she's running around everywhere it's much harder. It took me 3 days just to paint a fairly small room. That I painted last year in less that a day.

Oh well. It'll be worth it in the end, and I'll post some pics of her BIG girl room! Oh, and to AVZ- thanks for the paper doll link- we went with that design!

Re: Redecorating was NOT a good idea

• Options

I think you are awesome for doing it! I am not looking forward to repainting DD's room white before we move. I can't wait to see pictures! 

• Options

Yep, it's definitely harder to paint w/ a little one running around.  I had to learn this the hard way.  I was adamant I could paint our living room w/out help, but DH didn't think I could.  Well, he was right.  I couldn't have done it w/out MIL watching Jared.  Ha!

I want to see the paper doll link!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Jenn- it's https://www.warmbiscuit.com/padofa1.html But beware, they have super cute boy stuff too! And yes, once I FINALLY get the curtains made, I'll move her stuff into the room and take pics.

Oh, did I forget to mention, I'm not just redecorating- I'm switching her room with DH's office?? Just in case I wasn't making it hard enough. Geeked

• Options
    We've painted our entire house except for two rooms in the past 4 months. I paint after DS goes to bed. I don't know how it would get done otherwise.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"