Two Under 2
Options

Two in diapers - save big at diapers.com

Use coupon code CLEANBUTT to get $10 off your first $49 purchase (must include at least one pack of diapers) - no expiration

Use coupon code PLUS10PCT to get 10% off non-diaper items. (This one expires 7/31/09)

You can use these two codes together!!!

Also, don't forget to use Ebates.com to get cash back from Diapers.com and 1000 other stores...(sign up for Ebates first and get $5 for signing up- I will get $5 too since you used my referral). Its free! I have already gotten over $175 back from just shopping online. Use this link:

https://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=fwl3AgUOSCk%3D

If you are already a diapers.com customer you can still use the ebates link and the code PLUS10PCT.

Re: Two in diapers - save big at diapers.com

• Options
    I found the prices at TRU/BRU diaper club is cheaper that this. You get coupons and every 10th case free.
  • Options
    I sometimes buy diapers at BRU too, but we live about an hour from the nearest one. Its tough to get there with the two little ones, plus once you figure in the gas money it doesn't make a difference really. Thanks for the tip though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJARbaby:
    I found the prices at TRU/BRU diaper club is cheaper that this. You get coupons and every 10th case free.

Same here.  Thankfully we live 5 minutes away.

We wait for the good coupons, use the BRU credit card to accumulate points and get $30 in free merchandise each month.

Quite a nice savings if you sign up for the rewards program AND use their credit card! 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
  • Options

I forgot to mention that you can also use manufacturer's coupons at Diapers.com. I mail them in once a month before I make my order.

• Options
    Thanks for this...maybe this will actually make the site worth it.  So far the diapers and formula i've priced there are cheaper at walmart :-/
  • Options
    thanks i am saving this for future ref
    Concerned about sacrificing your privacy when you are on social networking sites? Join me at Crazygood.com, where personal information is not for sale- it's ad-free, and you can earn extra money referring friends and family. http://www.crazygood.com/refer/cfd image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"