Detroit Babies
Options

Moms w/ 1-2 y.o. in Oakland County

Any moms with child(ren) about 12 to 24 months in (preferably eastern) Oakland County?

I have a mom group that I love, but we only meet bi-weekly and I'm interested in meeting other moms in the area.  I've looked at meet-up groups online, but age gap is wide and the many of the activities aren't age appropriate.

Re: Moms w/ 1-2 y.o. in Oakland County

• Options
    First time I checked this board... what city are you in?
  • Options
    I'm in Troy, how about you?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Royal Oak... we should try to get together!  I'm in a few playgroups as well but I always love meeting someone new.
  • Options

Awesome!  I would love that.

Send me an e-mail at: chase2@ymail.com 

• Options

Just sent you an email...

• Options
    Sent you one back  ;)

• Options

I'm in Northville (Western Oakland County-yes, a tiny part of Northville is in Oakland)....but I found a local playgroup at Raisingthem.com.

We just meet whenever we decide to host playgroups, go to storytimes, etc...so maybe there are some groups in your area.  Just thought I'd throw that out to you as well.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hey BroncoAlum...ty for the heads up!  I've never read of that site before.

• Options

Hey lady! I'd love to get the kids together sometime :)

Also, I've been meaning to PM you, but I'm in a really really awesome mom's group..if you're interested in checking it out :) It's called Mothers and More (national group w/ local chapters) and we have tons of playgroups and field trips during the day for the kids, as well as a ton of evening activities for just moms (general meetings, book club, mom's night out, mom's night in, ...). It's a really great group of women and everyone is so supportive! Let me know if you want more info. You can check out the website but we're working on updating it so it's not the best right now.. www.mothersandmore13.com. We actually have an open house coming up in October but anyone is welcome to come check out the group and come to 2 evening (w/out kids) events at any time.. 

CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • Options

Thanks!  I'll check out that site, too.

Let me know when you and Kylie have some free time...you can reach me at the e-mail listed above!  ;)

• Options
    bim38106 - That sounds interesting to me too... but the link didn't work?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"