Working Moms

Sams Club

The Costo post got me thinking. Do you go to Sams Club if so why do you like shopping there? Do you have favorite items?
Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Sams Club

• We do.  We mostly just buy food, though we originally got the membership to get tires (LOL!Stick out tongue ).  They have really good meat at the one near us.  We also get cereal, cat food, cat litter, produce, milk.  The basics.  Things we go through quickly.  We also got a patio set there for a really great price last year.

• We originally got it for diapers and formula, but now that we have discovered Targets brand of baby products we love those and they cost less.  They do have some good produce there though.  We also get kitty litter there, laundry detergent, batteries, just some basics really.  It's only $40 a year though and I feel it is worth it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I hate having to pay somewhere to shop BUT we do save a lot.  I get DD's wipes there for super cheap.  We also get bulk freezer food/meat that last us a long time.  Also we have some carters outfits at ours and they are SUPER cheap - every little bit counts.

• I love Sams. If you can buy something in bulk you save a TON per item.

We get electronics, diapers, wipes, formula, toilet paper, hand soap, bar soap, dish soap, face cream, paper towels, coffee, creamer, some cleaning supplies, and some meat from there.

My favorites are diapers and formula. We save so.much.money. on those.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we buy anything there that we can either use/store in large quantities.  

so - diapers, wipes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc.  

we also buy our milk there.  especially now that DS is drinking whole milk,  it is on avg $1 less at sams that it is at the grocery store.  we definitely save the membership fee each year. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"