New York Babies
Options

St. Lukes Roosevelt?

Anyone deliver at St. Luke Roosevelt (not the birthing center) and not get a private room?  How was your experience?  If you had a good one, who was your OB?

THANKS so much!

Re: St. Lukes Roosevelt?

• Options
    I delivered at Roosevelt, and the experience was pretty good.  I delivered by C-section and we didn't have a private room.  However, the first two nights I didn't have a "roommate", so it was like a private room.  There was a girl in my room the last night, but it wasn't too bad.  The nurses there were terrific- very helpful and knowledgeable with baby care, breastfeeding, etc.  I go to West Care Medical and my Dr. is Dr. Shrivastava, however, Dr. Gray was the doctor on call that night, so he did the c/s.  He actually did a great job and my recovery was super quick.  GL! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the input. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My OB also delivers at Roosevelt. It's Westcare Medical on 93rd and CPW. My main doctor is Dr. Lurie, but I'm rotating through all 4 doctors now so I'm comfortable with whoever is on call. I really like all of them!
    "For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"