Working Moms
Options

How was everyone's weekend?

I went to the movies for the first time since DS was born, we went to see hangover, great movie.  We had a busy but great weekend.  I wish I had a day to relax on the couch and watch TV all day.

Re: How was everyone's weekend?

• Options
    We went to the movies for the first time since DS was born too - saw Harry Potter. DS actually spent Friday night at my parents' house, and we were baby free for 24 hours for the first time. However, we planned way too much. We did dinner and a movie on Friday night and went for a long canoe trip Saturday morning/afternoon (which ended up being kind of stressful and we almost had to abandon ship since part of the river had a rather strong current). We were kind of exhausted by the end of our baby free time and have vowed that the next time DS sleeps over his grandparents' house, we are doing nothing but sleeping in and lounging around in our pajamas!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The highlights of our weekend were a trip to the pool on Saturday and Costco on Sunday.  My boys LOVE to shop and think having lunch at Costco then shopping is huge fun!  Smile

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mother in law came in yesterday, so i got to sneak off and nab a quick pedicure and manicure.  I was in desperate need of some grooming help.  It was paradise!!  I did find I missed my little guy though as weekends are my time with him....   Big Smile
  • Options

These all sound like great weekends!  We had a good one too...went out to dinner with the boys alone for the first time.  The place had outside seating and the boys stayed in their stroller almost the whole time.  It was so nice to sit and eat and talk to my DH...I even had a glass of wine!

p.s. I cannot wait to see the Hangover but probably wont be able to catch it until DVD.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"