New Jersey Babies
Options

Maybe Baby?? (possibly TMI)

So today I am 12 DPO--period hasn't shown up yet.  I usually have a 12 day luteal phase. I have taken loads of HPT's since 10 DPO and still have negative results.  The bumps around my nipples are more bumpy than I remember, and sensitive.  My boobs feel heavier than usual.  I have woken up twice this week with slight nausea at about 3am.  Took a while to fall back asleep.  Have had slight nausea, especially after eating.  I never get any signs of period, other than a few days of severe moodiness, and that did not happen this month.  My temps have been over 98 the last few days with today coming in at 97.7.  What do you all make of this?  Do I still have a shot this month?

Re: Maybe Baby?? (possibly TMI)

• Options
    maybe but I would wait until 14/15 dpo to test.   I tested at 12 dpo and it was negative but on 14dpo it was positive. Good luck to you!
  • Options

I didn't get a positive hpt till 18 dpo! Don't give up hope until your period comes, but try not to obsess either. It's amazing how many symptoms I thought I had in the months before my positive result. Every month I conviced myself I was pregnant, and then I was completely disappointed. The first month I stopped obsessing, i got my positive result - and was totally shocked!

Good luck!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"