South Florida Babies
Options

Disney Cruise ROCKED!!! :)

Hi! We got back from our Disney cruise on Thurs, and I've yet to recap the trip, but OMG it was AWESOME!! I think we're hooked on Disney cruises and are going to try to make this a yearly event. The service was spectacular - they really do try to keep the "magic" of Disney going at sea. Everyone we encountered was super nice, and the few inconveniences we had they responded to them right away. L had an amazing time as did we. I keep wanting to go back - I almost feel like saying, man, can I win the lotto so I can take these all the time? I want to still be on there. :( We tried new foods - L and I tried escargots, and can you believe that my little man actually liked them? He didn't spit it out and opened his mouth for more! Funny man. I'm adding that to the weird foods list I'm making. LOL. They weren't bad, really. I'm going to recap the whole trip in my blog and add a few pics we took, so I'll post the link when I'm done with that. Oh! and we "sailed with the Disney Channel stars"; there were 4 of them and I got to take a pic with "Jackson" from Hannah Montana. LOL.

Re: Disney Cruise ROCKED!!! :)

• Options

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. We went in January for Davisito's 5th bday and he loved it! It was an awesome experience! My only complains are that after 8:00 pm, there's not much to do and they should have characters appear during dinner, at least one night.  Oh, Castaway Island was beautiful! Now I want to take them in the Nick cruise by Royal Caribbean. Can't wait to see your pictures!

• Options
    I can't wait for your recap. We are planning on next year.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't wait for your recap either. I soooooooooo want to go on one of those even if its for just a few days. It looks like its so much fun.
  • Options

Sounds like you had a fab time! I am eager to read the recap!!!! This is something we may want to do next summer!!!

• Options
    Can't wait to hear more...I've been wanting to go on a Disney Cruise FOREVER!  Glad to hear you all enjoyed it!
  • Options
    awesome!!! I'm jealous :)
  • Options
    Yay!  Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"