Two Under 2
Options

Think I just got my BFP! Scares, but HAPPY! Help!

Hi all,

My son just turned 7 months old and this was the first month DH and decided to try for #2.  Well, we ended up staying with family for 2 weeks and only bd'd once.... I though no way could it work and just wasn't even expecting it. Anyways, I randomly poas today after dh went to work. Normally I would have done it when he was home, but I just thought NO WAY I could be.  Lo and behold, a plus sign came up- I'm off to buy a digital cuz I'm in disbelief. I'm happy but feeling way more scared than I was last time- how will we do this? I know we can and we wanted it, guess I'm just getting a little scared!!! Sooo happy though- any advice?

Re: Think I just got my BFP! Scares, but HAPPY! Help!

• Options
    it took us a good 2 wks for the news to sink in.  we were happy, but scared and nervous.  the timing was a bit off, but now we're excited to add to our family!
  • Options
    Yeh, its funny- with our first, I was dying to tell people I was pregnant, but with this one I feel like I want to keep it a secret until we both fully absorb it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm still in shock.  We found out on Wednesday.  I think I will be much more happy and excited in another few weeks.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I experienced that same wave of panic when I found out I was pg again too! I found before DS turned 7 months so we'll be in the same boat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!  We are in the same boat (See ticker)
    Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"