Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Double Stroller recomendations!!!

So i went out and bought a Chicco side-by-side stroller a few weeks ago, I thought this was a good buy, it got pretty good reviews on Babies R Us website and was also recommended by a friend.  I learned however when I was walking along riverfront this weekend that it is not what I was looking for.  It is really bumpy, rides hard and not easy to store in the trunk of a 4-door car (does not lay flat). 

Do any of you have any thoughts or recomendations for a double stroller? I do a lot of running around so I thought I would get a Joovy tandem (one seat in front, and toddler stand/sit in back) and also get a jogger for walks, this just seems like a lot to buy...UGH, any thoughts???

Re: Double Stroller recomendations!!!

• Options
    Phil & Ted...love it and it's worth every penny.  It's very easy to push, rides smoothly on a variety of surfaces, and it can be a single or double stroller.  It also fits nicely into my trunk (Subaru Legacy) and doesn't take up the entire trunk!
  • Options
    i am looking into getting the Contours double stroller. ?I think you can get it at Target, Walmart, those kind of places. ?A bit pricey, but not too bad. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We are planning on getting the Baby Trend sit and stand double.  You can put a car seat in either seat, and the back seat comes out to give the toddler the option of sitting or standing.  I havent actually used it yet, so I cant really give it a review.  It seems to have all the features we are looking for and is reasonably priced.

I also looked at Joovy ones, but the Ergo was the only one that had the options we wanted and it was just too expensive.

• Options
    A friend of mine has the Joovy and loves it.  My SIL has a Peg side by side and it was pretty nice ... also fit through doorways.  We saw a lady with a side by side Peg on our flight to AZ and it was nice!  Easily maneuverable while she tended to her daughter who wasn't riding.  It also folded flat and small. I was surprised by how well it folded.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I forgot (we don't use it much), we also have the Kolcraft Contour .  I like all the different ways the seats can go and it pushes okay.  It is very heavy, going downhill is no fun, and it is huge.  It does fit into my trunk, but there isn't room for anything else. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for all your suggestions! I really liker the Joovy Ergo...I just have to talk my DH into letting me get it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"