Maryland Babies
Options

Hair salons?

Sorry to ask here --- but I really need a hair salon recommendation! I am traveling to B-more for a week to see family and haven't had a good hair cut since before I got pregnant.

Can you recommend a good hair salon/person in the Baltimore city or Towson area?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Crista

Re: Hair salons?

• Options
    You may want to post this on the Baltimore Newleywed board. It gets more movement.

• Options
    Grapevine Hair Studio off of Fleet Street downtown (Canton/Fells Point area).  I like all the stylists there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Studio 921 in Federal Hill is wonderful!
  • Options

This is a little north of Towson (just straight up 83) but FX Studios in Hunt Valley is wonderful!

https://www.lfxstudios.com/

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I really love Colours Salon in Timonium which is just north of Towson and south of Hunt Valley. I go to Rachel, she is the best!!!

www.colourssalon.com

TTC#1 since 7/07 with MFI and Endo/PCOS IUI #1 and #2 with 50mg of clomid= BFN IUI#3 with 100mg of clomid and Bravelle= BFN Lap surgery 11-18-09= found Stage IV Endo :( Three months of Depot Lupron Shots and adding 2000mg Metformin IVF w/ ICSI May 2010 = BFP, M/C at 6 weeks Break to lose weight, down 60 pounds and gearing up for IVF #2 in August 2011
  • Options
    Bubbles in Towson Town Center. 
  • Options
    All About Me in Towson
  • Options

Hi Crista,

I have been going to About Faces in Canton. They are a fantastic full service salon. Every stylist I have had there has been great as well as the aestheticians. They are reasonably priced and are very thorough. Good luck in your search!

• Options
    I second Studio 921.  Amber & Amy are both awesome!  410-783-7727 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"