Pennsylvania Babies
Options

It's official

Re: It's official

• Options

Congrats! I love the name - very strong and handsome sounding! :) We had a similar name on our list - Hayden - for a boy. Maybe it will stick around until needed.

Hopefully this will give him some drive to come out. GL!

Oh, and before I forget and he does make his debut - where did you get your tree decal/stickie? That may come in handy if I go with the love bird theme. Thanks!

• Options

Thanks!  It took us seven months, but we're finally comfortable with a name!

Tree was from Etsy -- Here's the seller.  But if you just search "tree decal," HUNDREDS of options will come up -- some with birds!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it! The nursery looks great too. Hope he makes his arrival soon!
  • Options
    Congrats!  Hope you meet Cayden soon!
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    fxz109fxz109 member

It's a great name.

We told DD she could come when her room was ready - at 37 weeks.  My water broke that night!

• Options
    imagebridz2be:

Congrats! I love the name - very strong and handsome sounding! :) We had a similar name on our list - Hayden - for a boy. Maybe it will stick around until needed.

OMG I LOOOOVE Hayden! I wanted that for a middle name but DH nixed it.  My sister said she is claiming it since we're not using it. 

• Options
    Very nice!  I love the name! 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options
    I love it!  And your nursery is so cool too.
  • Options
    Great name!  I love the letters in the frames too.  Great choice of background paper . . it looks great!
  • Options

Great name! I think your compromise was a good one :-)

• Options
    Great name!  I hope he gets the hint and comes soon :)
  • Options
    I love it! Congrats on choosing a name. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"