New York Babies
Options

Staten Island??

Hey-

I live on Staten Island and I need a new doctor. My doctor does not deliver.

Any suggestions for a good doctor in the area?

I want to start seeing them before I am actually pregnant. Starting to try come end of August.

Re: Staten Island??

• Options

I go to Dr Lynn Rapp and I really like him. He's delivered for a few friends and they have great things to say about him (2 even moved to NJ and still come back to SI for him)

He's on the corner of Hylan Blvd & Beach St

Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I have been going to Dr.Trentacosta for years. He delivered my son 8 years ago and will be delivering baby number 2 in Jan. He is located at 1145 Targee street. He has a warm personality and great staff. Good luck on your search.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Tubman, She is wonderful.... is in Gateway OBGYN.  There are two others that deliver in the practice, Dr SPierer and Betsy LIsi who is a midwife.  Both of them are great too.  You get to meet all of them through out the PG b/c they take turns being on call at SIUH. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I live on the North shore and go to Dr. carol russell, I love her so far. Never have to wait that long 
  • Options
    I also go to Carol Russell and I agree that she's great.  When I went to see her, it was supposed to be for my first prenatal visit, but I ended up miscarrying the day before.  She had great follow up through the whole process and I was really happy I chose her as my OB/GYN. 
  • Options

Thanks!!! I am calling her to make an appointment today!!!!
    Love her website... she looks like a very nice person!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"