Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Creamy

Did T finally forgive you on Sunday? Last time I saw her she was still giving you the cold shoulder, lol.

Re: Creamy

• After her nap, yes, FINALLY.  I was really getting worried because I was not only getting the cold shoulder but she was throwing the occasional stink-eye at me too.  Jeesh.  But she woke up very happy from her nap, we had a bath and she was a happy girl again.  Whew!  ;)
  • Whew! Poor mommy!

She is so cute when is pouting though, teehee. Glad all is well!

• Loading the player...
  • DH even had to sit with her in the backseat on the way home, she was so mad at me.  Good thing she fell asleep five minutes after we left the parking lot. 

The pout IS very cute - I've been seeing a lot of it lately because she has discovered the Art of the Tantrum, complete with Silent Scream.  It's been...entertaining, to say the least.  ;)  I think a lot of it is teeth, though, I can see some molars approaching.  ugh.

• I just wanted to say that is the cutest little lady bug booty I have ever seen.  So cute!
  • imageLudenbelle:
    I just wanted to say that is the cutest little lady bug booty I have ever seen.  So cute!

Thank you!  Those are the bloomers to a Carter's dress - she has another one that's green and yellow and the bloomers have a bee on them.  So cute!

I LOVE your sig pics, your daughter is entirely TOO CUTE!

• Thank you very much!  I can't wait for my daughter to get bigger and the walking stage so I can take cute bloomer pictures like yours.  It's just cuteness overload.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"