Babies on the Brain
Options

FB Propaganda

So, I have this friend who I care for very much and who has really helped me through a lot of things...however...she and I have VERY different political views. 

This has never been a problem in the past when she lived here, but now she's moved away and most of our contact is on FB, which is a CONSTANT barrage of political propaganda, like actual propaganda, the rotten stupid kind. She posts more about it than her baby. It drives me INSANE. 

imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: FB Propaganda

• Options

This actually drives me nuts too. 

My sister has actually unfriended people because she can't stand to look at their political crap constantly.

• Options
    Political propaganda of any sort makes me crazy. I can fully understand why this frustrates you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageLambie.:

This actually drives me nuts too. 

My sister has actually unfriended people because she can't stand to look at their political crap constantly.

This has actually  occurred to me, but I would feel awful because she's so far away and it's our only contact!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I have a friend who is like that, esp around election time.  When she insults politicians I want to ask her if she could do a better job.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagetwo-pink-shoes:
    I have a friend who is like that, esp around election time.  When she insults politicians I want to ask her if she could do a better job.

She started then and has gotten WORSE since the election. I'm so sick of it!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    There should be a hide/edit button so her posts don't show on your main page... then you could just pop over to her page when you want to see what is going on with her. 
  • Options

I have ditched FB friends because they send me crap like that. One was actually my cousin. lol

I dont' force my views on them, I expect the same respect from them. 

• Options

imageakaluttenberger:
    There should be a hide/edit button so her posts don't show on your main page... then you could just pop over to her page when you want to see what is going on with her. 

Oooh! I didn't know that! Thanks!

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

LOL, I decided to "hide" someone else, and instead of just saying "hide sally", under that it said "Hide God Wants you to Know".

I didn't know God was communicating important messages via facebook these days.

imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"