Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I want to be pregnant!

It took 9 months for dd and now we are moving onto cycle 8 for #2. My heart aches everytime I see a pregnant woman. I want more babies Dammit!

Re: I want to be pregnant!

• Options
    awww, I hope it happens for you soon!  I love your siggy pics!
  • Options

I hear you!  We are only on cycle #2 of for #2 but I want another baby ASAP!  We started TTC once I got my period back but if we could have, we would have started sooner!  It took 11 cycles with DD so I wanted to get a jump on it just incase it took us a while with the next one.

Have you seen the Baby Bunching blog? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope it happens soon for you. I'm sure it will! We just started ttc, last time it took us 8 months. I am hoping it happens faster this time around.
  • Options
    imagesweetpea7628:

I hear you!  We are only on cycle #2 of for #2 but I want another baby ASAP!  We started TTC once I got my period back but if we could have, we would have started sooner!  It took 11 cycles with DD so I wanted to get a jump on it just incase it took us a while with the next one.

Have you seen the Baby Bunching blog? 

what is this baby bunching blog you speak of?!

• Options

Baby Bunching

Best.blog.ever!  Well it is if you are purposly (or not so purposly) having 2 under 2.  I plan to read up so that when I have #2 I'm prepared!!!  It's funny and really helpful.  I love the lingo too.  I can't wait until I have my Twiblings!

• Options

imageAlli3586:
    I hope it happens soon for you. I'm sure it will! We just started ttc, last time it took us 8 months. I am hoping it happens faster this time around.

It took us 8 cycles also with DD.  I was totally convinced I was barren by the time I got my BFP...I was a big bag of nerves.  Now I'm glad I know we can do this, and I'm hoping to be more relaxed about it.  Still I have a deadline so that doesn't help...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

me too! still waiting for pp af. So annoyed I haven't had a period yet. We have the next two months, and then we have to wait 4 months before trying again. I am losing my mind over here! Hope it happens for you soon!

• Options
    anything i can do to help?
  • Options

imagekbs0929:
    awww, I hope it happens for you soon!  I love your siggy pics!

ditto

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"