Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Thank you all for the party

Aubrey & I (well, she was a bit fussy but I think she did enjoy it) had a great time! That park is awesome & I might try to get back before we actually leave!

I hate goodbyes, you would think as much as I have moved I would be used to it by now. Up until several months ago I didn't think I would be sad to go, but I am. I almost cried today :(, thankfully no one gave me a hug cause I might have lost it.

Anyways, you all are a great bunch of ladies & I don't want to find new mommies to hang with. I am leaving with some very precious memories that I will treasure forever! I will never forget you. Y'all made it much easier to be far from family & friends with a baby. I only wish I had found this board much sooner than I did. 

Enough of that! It's been great getting to know each of you & seeing all the little ones grow up! I will be watching from afar! I can always be found on facebook & I plan to frequent the DFW board still! 

Me:37 DH: 40
TTC #2
High fsh/DOR
Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thank you all for the party

• Options
    P.S. The food was awesome, thanks so much for bringing it!!
    Me:37 DH: 40
    TTC #2
    High fsh/DOR
    Pregnant after 1 year of trying! Ended in m/c 2/4/11
    Cycle #1 with RE: Clomid 50mg =BFN
    Acupuncture & vitamins/DHEA started
    Cycle #2 Clomid 100mg April 2011= BFP!! missed m/c D&C done 5/25/11 at 7 weeks 3 days Cycling at RBA's frozen donor egg clinic. Start Lupron on June 18th. 7/25/12 Transferred 1 perfect Embryo, 3 frozen! 8/3/12 beta #1 146, 8/6 beta #2 526, 8/13 beta #3 9,108. 1st U/S on 8/21 showed our perfect little embryo split! We are having Identical Twins!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Tell DH we missed having him!  We will miss you and Aubrey so much ( i don't do goodbyes well either)!  If you do go again before you leave call me! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't like goodbyes either. :( You guys will definitely be missed.

Who's gonna swipe my MP seasoning for me now! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We didn't get to go because DH wanted DS to himself today because he hadn't seen him in 2 weeks. You will make many friends in Denver but they won't be as cool as the DFW ladies. I actually know one of the Denver nesties (skidunks) and she does attend some of the GTGs. I have known her 7 years and her husand has known my husband since elementary school. Good luck with the move. I might be interested in going if you go again. I really wanted to go today.
  • Options
    So sorry we couldn't be there today, but glad to hear you had a great time today!
  • Options
    Looks like you guys had a great time. So sad I had to miss it.  We will miss you!!
  • Options

You're going to make me cry!  Wish we would have gotten there earlier and spent more time with everyone.  Glad we made it in time for lunch :)

If you decide to go back there before you leave, let me know. I'll definitely make the drive again if I'm not working. 

See you on Tuesday.

• Options

I hate that we were out of town this weekend :(

Please keep in touch. We will miss you!

• Options
    So sorry I missed it, but good luck in Colorado!  DH is from Denver and I loove Colorado.  The weather is awesome! 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"