Florida Babies
Options

Daycare in Clearwater?

Does anyone know a good daycare or someone that watches babies in the Clearwater or New Port Richey area?  I am trying to prepare for my first baby and I am very nervous about this but need to return to work quickly.

Thanks!

Re: Daycare in Clearwater?

• Options
    Hi my name is Kara Sullivan and recent joined the bump!!! I just got married in March and have been trying to concieve but it just doesnt seem to be working as quickly as we would like:) Anyway, I noticed you were looking for childcare and I live in the trinity/NPR area and have been working in childcare,preschool, elementary school and nanning for families for over 10 years now. I have a degree in early childhood and have many certifications and refrences. I would love to talk more and see if I can help you with the care of your child and make it easier for you to go back to work. I work from my home or can come to your home as well.  Please feel free to contact me on here or by email at boweskara@yahoo.com. Also my cell # is 727-534-3102. Hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"