Pregnant after a Loss

Pinching-feeling around 4 weeks?

I'm sure this is completely normal, but of course since having a m/c I'm going to analyze everything. I have sharp little twinges on the left side, I'm guessing that's where the baby implanted. No cramping yet though.

Re: Pinching-feeling around 4 weeks?

• I have the same thing but on my right... no cramping, bloating up the wazoo :-)
  • Oh the bloat is RIDICULOUS. Congrats, by the way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, I have it too along with cramping on and off (more on) and it feels like AF is coming and bloated to no tomorrow! I will take it all!
  • wisherwisher member
    I had real sharp pains on the right side just once in a while at the begining of this week and I was so worried it was another ectopic. I called the nurse and she said it was ok not to worry unless I have spotting. She said it could jsut be an ovarian cyst or my uterus growing and pinching a nerve.
  • I had so many cramps, pinches and pains during 4-5 weeks. I was a paranoid mess but everyone tells me its normal. There's a lot of growing and other changes going on in there. It gets better, or easier to ignore, the longer you are pg.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageHeidisean:
    Yep, I have it too along with cramping on and off (more on) and it feels like AF is coming and bloated to no tomorrow! I will take it all!

This! It's normal. I've noticed that mine have started easing off this week though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes.  I had some serious pinching going on between weeks 5-6.  It was on my right side.  Not painful, no cramps or bleeding, but it was noticeable and scary.  I asked my RE about it, he said totally normal.  Said it was the uterus accomodating itself to the newly acquired
  • Yes.  I had some serious pinching going on between weeks 5-6.  It was on my right side.  Not painful, no cramps or bleeding, but it was noticeable and scary.  I asked my RE about it, he said totally normal.  Said it was the uterus accomodating itself to the newly acquired embryo
  • Yes.  I had some serious pinching going on between weeks 5-6.  It was on my right side.  Not painful, no cramps or bleeding, but it was noticeable and scary.  I asked my RE about it, he said totally normal.  Said it was the uterus accomodating itself to the newly acquired embryo :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"