Detroit Babies

Who are you using or did you use for newborn pics?

recommend your baby photographer.  I want to do a package of Newborn, 3mo, 6 mo, 9 mo, and 12mo.  Suggestions please! :)

Re: Who are you using or did you use for newborn pics?

• I am using emily dowd www.ejphotos.com for mine. She has a package for what you are looking for. We are just getting newborn, 6 mth and 1 year and all pictures on a disc.

Let her know I sent you if you try to contact her! We used her for the wedding. She is so nice and will work with you.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used Robert Bruce and was extremely happy!  There just a few samples in my bio.  He did an amazing job.  I slacked making an appointment for a newborn shoot.  He was completely booked, but ended up coming in on his day off so he could do this shoot.  He was really patient too.  We were there for 3 hours just because if DS started getting crabby, he'd wait while we fed him or calmed him down.  He really wanted to get perfect pictures for us.  His prices were very reasonable too.  The sitting fee includes a 4x6 print of all the pictures.  The reprint prices are reasonable too. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks Julie!  I think you mentioned her before, I had forgot!  :)
  • Hi! - I offer a first year package, with photography sessions at 3 months, 9 months, and 1 year.  But, I can customize that to include newborn and 6 month sessions, or whatever combination you'd like.  You can check out my website at www.christinelongphotography.com 

I am an on-location natural light photographer, meaning I'll come to your house or any outdoor location of your choice for the session.  Thanks!

• www.nicolemehelich.com

I do baby portraits either on-location or in my studio. 

• Me!! I'm just starting out, been doing photography for 1 year and really enjoy it.  I come out to your home or a location of your choice.  Oh and I'm super affordable right now since I'm just starting.

www.augustteaphotography.com/blog

• Def. take Rachel upon her offer!  Her last NB session turned out awesome!

https://www.augustteaphotography.com/blog 

• I do a special session right at the hospital within 48 hours of the baby being born. Check out my website!

www.evamrojas.com 

I would love to hear from anyone that is interested or has questions!

• image? J & R 07 ?:

I am using emily dowd www.ejphotos.com for mine. She has a package for what you are looking for. We are just getting newborn, 6 mth and 1 year and all pictures on a disc.

Let her know I sent you if you try to contact her! We used her for the wedding. She is so nice and will work with you.

I agree with Julie 100%. Emily did our wedding/engagment pictures too. Totally love her! If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant at some point, I'm going to use her again. :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"