Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

When did you start using overnight diapers?

DD sleeps 6-8 hour stretches over the night, normally waking once to eat. I've stopped changing her diaper because it would make her up so much, this morning when she woke up she was soaked, but it didn't leak. Do you only use overnights because of leaking, or because of of your LO STTN? Sorry if this is a dumb question. TIA

Re: When did you start using overnight diapers?

• Options
    I've looked into them and I have only found size 3 and up- so we can't use them quite yet. So unless you can find a smaller size, you may have to wait it out. Apparently they don't think little guys can STTN!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We started on Monday b/c she started leaking through the swaddlers at night.  She's been STTN since 9 weeks, but we just started the overnights this week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started putting Kelsey in overnight diapers about a month ago because she leaks through her diaper like crazy..she sleeps 10-12 hours at night though.  The Huggies only come in size 3, but they work just fine (she is in size 2 diapers).
  • Options
    Though they looked a little funny, we used size 3's when he started sleeping for longer stretches...they seemed to keep everything in. He was a size 2 pampers at the time.
    imageimage
  • Options

imageI'mAcrossThePond:
    Though they looked a little funny, we used size 3's when he started sleeping for longer stretches...they seemed to keep everything in. He was a size 2 pampers at the time.

Good to know- thanks ladies! I think we're going to have to make the jump to size 3 anyway this week... of course I still have 2/3 of a box from Costco left.

• Options
    I started a week ago using the pampers stay dry diapers. They work wonders for DD and they start at size one!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"