Babies: 0 - 3 Months

My dog eats the crotches out of my pants

Does anyone else's dog do this?? I'm going to kill him! I just went to put on my favorite pair and there is a big hole in the crotch grrr. It doesn't matter where I put them either he digs them out of the hamper, if I have a pile of dirty clothes waiting to be washed on the floor he finds them! Looks like laundry room,bedroom and bathroom are all off limits now disgusting dog!

Re: My dog eats the crotches out of my pants

• you are not alone.
  • dogs are so gross sometimes..
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • yep it's my underwear.  she did it when we first got her and then she stopped for years.  Then she just started a couple weeks ago. I could kill her.  I went to work one day with crotchless underwear b/c I got dressed in the dark and didn't notice.  I would love to know why they do this
  • When one of our dogs was younger he would dig my panties out of the dirty clothes basket and chew them up.  He would also distribute the chewed up panties all over the house which was very embarressing when people came to our house.  We bought hampers with lids and it hasn't been a problem since.
  • lp0418lp0418 member

One of my dogs does this, the other prefers pant legs

go figure.

• my dog can't resist socks and underwear
  • Haha, my male dog LOVES eating my panties.  Lol  It?s like he waits for me to take them off.  I have to hide them in the hamper or put them directly in the wash, or else he will run off with them.  Gross!

• My dog also chews on my panties. I only have a few pairs that aren't full of holes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"