Maryland Babies
Options

Family/Home Daycare in Harford County?

Anyone have a good recommendation for a family/home daycare in the Bel Air/Abingdon area? White Marsh/Perry Hall would work too as that is near my DH's work. We would also be open to a day care center that is sub $200/week for a newborn. Thanks!

Re: Family/Home Daycare in Harford County?

• Options

I would say to check out www.oakvalleykids.com

We really liked this in-home provider, but at the time she had no space available. 

If you would like you can email me at jentim2006 at yahoo dot com and I give you some more information. 

• Options
    I definitely recommend Oak Valley Kids (actually I think I'm the one that referred Jen).  The owner, Beth, is a friend of mine, and she's AWESOME.  I'd leave my kid with her any day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefiredancer1028:
    I definitely recommend Oak Valley Kids (actually I think I'm the one that referred Jen).  The owner, Beth, is a friend of mine, and she's AWESOME.  I'd leave my kid with her any day.

Yup, Stephanie recommended Bethany to me. I just wish we could of used her for our little one. I believe she still has room available, but the best thing for you to do is to call her. 

• Options
    Thanks so much ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"