Texas Babies

Playdate next Monday!

Lauren has offered up her neighborhood pool as a place to host a playdate. We're meeting from 11:30am to 1:30pm.  The baby pool is shaded.  Bring anything you may want/need for you and baby.

If you're interested, post below w/ your email (if we don't have it) so Lauren can put your name on the list and give directions.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Playdate next Monday!

• YAY! I am off on Monday :)

lindsaysewell@gmail.com

• Yes! Kate, thanks for posting!

My pool is closed on Mondays. We have a key, so it will be really quiet. The baby pool is almost totally shaded by trees and there is a big shaded pavilion.

If you don't want to post your email, you can always email me and I'll put you on the list for the guard and give you directions.

laurenNmatt@gmail.com 

• Loading the player...
  • It was really nice when we went this past Monday!!
  • Usually I would be there, but my MIL will be in town from tomorrow night through Monday. Next time for sure. I was thinking I'd love when it gets cooler to take A to the Zoo. Maybe in September we can plan a playdate there or a picnic at the Botanical Gardens?

Also, if you guys haven't checked it out, here is a good link for things to do with kids in SA:

https://sanantonio.parenthood.com/ 

• We won't be able to make this one (dr's apt). But we will would love to go to the next one.
  • Boooo...was thinking we'd make this but just found out that we have to go to Houston....not returning until Monday sometime....if we get back early..I'll call you Kate and you can give me directions!  Can we do this again???
  • awww fun! i will definitely try to make it! Lauren you should have my email, but just in case it is craddock.michelle@gmail.com
  • I believe we're going to try and set up playdates once/month.
  • Okay, so we've got Kate, Lindsey, Erin, and maybe Michelle, right? Also- I've invited my neighbor, Melissa.  She has a 16 month old.

See y'all tomorrow! :) I'm shooting y'all an email... 

• see you tomorrow!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"