Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Southlake town square restaurant rec's

So we'll be there this friday to start our house hunting. ?We are staying at the Hilton southlake (I believe its right there in the town square) ?are there any really great restaurants there or near by. ?Something on the nicer end since this is a rare opportunity that DH and I will get a night without the kids :)

Re: Southlake town square restaurant rec's

• Options

If you like seafood, Trulucks is good. Brio is a pretty decent Italian place. Both are in Town Square.

There is a restaurant in the hotel, but I was not a huge fan.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Truluck's is really nice, and really good!  Their stonecrab is awesome (well, as awesome as you can get in TX, lol). 

Mi Cocina is really great mexican food as well, not as fancy though.  Last time I was there, we ran into Tery Bradshaw though!  Oh, and BTW - that man must wear a LOT of makeup on TV, but he looks about 98 years old IRL. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I third Trulucks. It's awesome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Definitely Trulucks!
  • Options
    I think Brio is great if you like Italian!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I lurve Brio!
  • Options

I loved Trulucks...

Totty is right that stone Crab is wonderful! Yummy!!

• Options
    There are tons of great places to eat over there. I haven't been to Trulucks but Rockfish is good at lunch. Cheesecake Factoy is always good for dessert. There used to be a good ice cream place there too but I haven't been in a long time so it might not still be there. Have you checked out their website? Southlake Towne Center is awesome!
  • Options

Yup...Trulucks and Brio but if you want something a little more casual for another meal try Campania pizza which is also in Town Square.  It is delicious!!!

Good luck house hunting!

• Options
    Trulucks has great appetizers.  The entrees are good.  I LOVE Southlake Townsquare.
  • Options
    I loooove Brio! If you want to venture out of the town center there's a great mexican food place about 1 or 2 miles down on Southlake Blvd called Christina's Fine Mexican, there's also a Melting Pot nearby there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all your help. ?I'll have DH check out the menu's and decide a place. ?Can't wait to get there.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"