1st Trimester
Options

How many DPO till BFP?

Just wondering how many DPO you ladies were when you got your BFP? Also what were your symtoms?
TTCing since 2008 Unexplained 3 - IUI's all BFN's IVF#1 July, 2 grade A, 8 cell embies put back, 12 frosties. BFN FET #1 10/30, beta #1 on 11/11/11-352!!!BFP!! Beta #2-1152 image

Re: How many DPO till BFP?

• Options
    Kie310Kie310 member
    10. I didn't have any symptoms I didn't normally have for AF
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    10.  My only symtom was constipation. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had no symptoms and I waited until my period was due. I didn't temp so I don't know when I O'd.  I did use OPK's, so if you go by that I tested 13 days after a (+) and got a BFP. I was also on Clomid.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    i just waited until af was late to test i didnt want to waste a test. i didnt have any symptoms i think thats a little early for them to start.
  • Options
    MrsStuMrsStu member

My first month TTC, I tested as early as 9 DPO, and I think I tested about 4 or 5 times. The second month, I decided that I wasn't going to waste a bunch of tests, so I just put it out of my mind. I finally ended up testing on 17 DPO, still expecting a negative test, and it was positive.

ETA: My early symptoms were extreme fatigue, slightly increased appetite and achy breasts (only slightly worse than they usually are before AF).

Photobucket
  • Options
    Negative tests on days 9 and 10.  Positive test on 13 dpo.  No symptoms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP 2/17/12 EDD 10/24/12 MM/C 3/22/12 D&C 3/27, 4/4, 4/9
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Kristin's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    My BFP was 12 DPO, but that was the earliest that I tested and man was that line daaaaark!  I didn't use FMU and I don't think I had even help my pee very long.
  • Options
    I had a very faint line at 9DPO and a clear positive at 10DPO.  I felt like AF was coming and I had wierd stomach tightening.  It felt like I had done a tone of sit-ups.  I'm not even sure that's an actual symptom but that's the only different symptom like reaction.  The following week I was very tired and now it's more of a sluggishness. 
  • Options
    12. ?No symptoms until later that week.

From our WDW vacation- June 3, 2014

DS- Wesley- March 14, 2010
    DD- Norah- September 27, 2012

• Options
    I had the sudden urge to go fishing all the live long day.
    2 girls and a dog
  • Options
    11 - I've had extremely sore boobs since ovulation, but that's nothing unusual. They just usually got better right before AF, this time they stayed exactly the same. Also had, and still have, mild cramping.
  • Options
    9 DPO. I never have tested that early but all day I had this weird feeling I was pregnant. No symptoms per se, just a weird gurgling in my stomach and this strange feeling I was pregnant. I always rolled my eyes at women who said that before but I swear it happened that way for me this time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't have a chance to test until 17dpo so i'll never be sure how early it would have shown.  As for symptoms - none at the time of testing.  Within a few days the cramping/pulling started as did the sore bb's.  Now we're up to utter and total exhaustion, sore bb's, and super watery mouth (weird..).
    My Blog
    DS 2/23/10
    DD 7/31/2012
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    10 DPO.  No symptoms at all.  Just a strange feeling and my instinct telling me to take a test.
  • Options
    11. I had light cramps, but they could've been from AF just as easily.
  • Options
    10dpo. No symptoms, instinct, or weird feelings.
  • Options
    I got a faint line at 10 dpo. The only symptom I had was just being a little queasy.
  • Options

9 dpo negative, 12 dpo negative, 21 dpo BFP.  Symptoms were sore breasts and peeing a lot. 

• Options

imageheather_09_15_07:
    I had the sudden urge to go fishing all the live long day.

LOL!!!

• Options

I have no clue, my temping was less than ideal my BFP cycle so I'm not actually sure when I o'd.  I tested a week after I expected AF to start and the second line was way dark by then.

My only symptoms were odd twinges/pinches in my abdomen.  Also I knew I was pg.  Like pp said, I always thought people who said that were full of it, but I knew.

• Options
    11 DPO - I had AF like cramps that started 9DPO which was really early for me and very tender breasts.
  • Options

I was 10DPO but got a BFN that morning but a BFP that evening.

Only symptom was constipation.

• Options
    11DPO, and I had cramps which I always get before my period.  So, really, no unusual symptoms.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    i waited 12 days it was the first momth trying so i wasnt expecting it to be positive but sure enough it was! i had an idea bc my face broke out which hasnt happened in years and my nipples hurt.
  • Options
    14 DPO.  Normal PMS symptoms, so I waited until I was 2 days 'late' to test.
  • Options

I tested 5 days early and got a very very very faint line with a dollar store test in the afternoon. I knew it was postive but never would have shown anyone since they wouldn't have seen anything. I went out a bought a first response test and took it the next morning with my morning pee and it was a perfect light line. I continued to waste dollar store tests every morning until the day of my missed AF, even though I new it was real, it was just fun to pee on them and watch the line get darker every day ,lol.

• Options
    since I had an IUI done, I had to wait 2 weeks on day 12 my boobs were very sore!
  • Options
    13 dpo. I tested because my boobs were very sore, I was nauseous and having cramps that didn't quite feel like normal PMS.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

BFN at 10dpo....BFP at 12dpo (the line was VERY faint)

Symptoms for me were a sudden appetite, I would go from feeling fine to starving within moments.  I was more emotional and impatient than normal, sort of a monster to be around.  And I was thirstier than normal...drinking more water = frequent trips to the bathroom.  I had NO cramps in the 2ww, every month prior I was crampy.

• Options

11DPO.  I was temping, and usually my temp spikes on 10DPO and crashes on 11-12-13, with AF on 13.  I was suspicious when the temp crept up just a little on day 10, and even more suspicious when it continued to creep up the next day.  Maybe it was having those two datapoints already in my mind, but I swear I felt "different."  Had the usual pre-period issues -- cramping, sore boobs.

I tested later that afternoon -- very light BFP!

• Options
    BFP at 12 dpo, really no symptoms to speak of!  Good luck!
  • Options
    17 DPO, patience. I had the worst menstral cramps of my life.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I kept getting BFN's until 21 dpiui!  I had two beta tests before I even got a positive pregnancy test at home!  I had sore bb's and just felt exaclty as if AF was coming so I was completely fooled. 

Good Luck!

• Options
    12 my symptoms were more sore bbs then usually and twinge like cramps instead of normal... GL

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
     AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I tested first at 10DPO and got a negative, but I think it was because it was a digital, and I hear digitals are less sensitive. I didn't test again until around 22DPO because I thought for sure it would be negative. I had some cramping that I thought meant my period was coming. The day before I tested I had sore breasts, so that was the red flag for me. I never get sore breasts during pms.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie Third Birthday tickers "You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the one person you can't live without."
  • Options
    11 dpo and I had no symptoms.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

10 DPO

Only symptoms were slight twinges/cramping and no spotting (which I'd always get by then).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"