LGBT Parenting
Options

Hi guys

So here is my first post as a Mom!

Things here have been wild (the blog has the low down)  I am feeling ok but am on my third bp med to try to keep it under control.  Drs are on it so I feel pretty good about getting it down at some point.  I am not sure when I will be discharged but in the next couple of days I guess as soon as they feel my bp is good enough to leave.  I will then have a visiting nurse for a week and follow up care with my regular ob.  It sure has been a very fast turn of events.

Ella is doing well. She is getting medication for her murmur and I hope that clears up in the next few days.  Thanks so much for all the well wishes and prayers.  We will be needing all that we can get in the next few months as we get baby Ella to grow and get to the point that she can come HOME with us.  We will be able to move her to a hospital closer to home which would be great.  I am going to take a rest.  Talk to you all soon

Sam Sue and Ella

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi guys

• Options
    Hello darling! Thanks for updating us! I'm so glad to hear you and Ella are both doing well. My brother and I both had heart murmurs when we were young and they have since disappeared so I hope Ella's goes away just a quickly.  Sending you lots of positive thoughts!! :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I have been thinking about you guys all weekend!  It sounds like Ella is doing amazing!  It sounds like she had a PDA (patent ductious arteriousos) does that sound right?  If so, it is very common - and very common to close with the medication (my nephew had one too!)  And just being on CPAP is awesome!  You did a great job growing her! :)

I hope your BP gets stabilized soon and that you are all able to go home as a family!

Congratulations!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!!!!!!! So good to see you on! And because I didn't get to post in the other thread: CONGRATULATIONS!!

I was so happy and relieved to read your blog post this morning-- you three had been on my mind all weekend. I think that is wonderful that you might be able to move Ella closer to home, and I am very glad the docs are on top of getting your bp down. Get some good rest and we'll talk to you soon!

Best wishes,
    Christine (and Sylvia, of course!)

married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options
    Hi Sam! I just sent you an email.  So glad to hear from you.  Sounds like you and Ella are in great hands and I'm wishing a speedy recovery for both of you!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    ::waves:: Hi Sam! It's so good to hear from you :)  Hope you're feeling back to 100% soon and continued grow, grow, grow vibes for miss ella :)
  • Options
    Thank you for checking in and congratulations! I hope Ella improves and is home with you in no time. Take good care of yourself. Please let us know if we can help you at all. Big hugs!
  • Options

Glad to hear you are all doing well. Hope Ella grows like a little weed so you can get her home safe and sound.

~Kennedy

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"