Maryland Babies
Options

Any new moms in Howard County?

I had a baby about 5 weeks ago, and I am looking to connect with other new moms in Howard County.  Thanks. 

Re: Any new moms in Howard County?

• Options

I just typed up a reply and stupid computer went offline as I hit post!  Grr...anyway...I just moved to Hanover and would love to connect with other moms as well.  My DD is almost 10 months old so I guess I'm not really a "new" mom anymore (though I am a first time mom), but I'd love to get to know moms of any age LO's in the area! 

How have the first 5 weeks been for you?

• Options
    HI!  I live in Ellicott City with my Husband.  I am due with our first in November.  It would be great to get a network together.  Are you on maternity leave or going back to work?  I hope your first few weeks are going well for you :o) take care, Annie
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm late on this post but I'm also a new Howard County mom. I have a 3 month old son and live in Elkridge.  We just moved here in October, so we don't know a lot of people and would love to meet some other mommies in the area.  If anyone's interest in meeting up, please email me at JillMayotte@hotmail.com!  

• Options
    I am also really late to this post!  But I am a soon to be new mommy.  I am due in September with our first.  We moved to Columbia about a year ago from Philadelphia.  If anyone is interested in meeting up feel free to contact me, gina.engle@me.com
  • Options
    I also live in Columbia and am a soon to be mommy too (due the first week of November). Please feel free to contact me as well itos.tobe@gmail.com!?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"