Cleveland Babies

Need a new OB/GYN...

I live in the Stow/Kent area. Does anyone have a good OB that you would recommend? Even something in Akron would be ok, we aren't far from there either. TIA
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!

Re: Need a new OB/GYN...

• I replied to a post below bout my ob. I think she is too far for you though. I don't know of any near that area or at Akron hosp, Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been seeing Dr. Melissa Kirven for 3 years now. She's with Paragon OB/GYN. They have a pretty informative website. It looks like they have an offices in Stow/Hudson area and Kent. A good number of the girls at work go here too and have had great things to say. Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks jess, I will give them a call and check it out. I love my current OB/GYN, but it is in Canton and I want someone who is closer since we are now living up here permanently.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic I LOVE my little red heads!!!
  • imageAmandaJane08:
    Thanks jess, I will give them a call and check it out. I love my current OB/GYN, but it is in Canton and I want someone who is closer since we are now living up here permanently.

I'm pretty sure the Paragon group has offices all over, so they may be a good one for you.  I know there is a Hudson office and a Cuy Falls office.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Reed is with the Cleveland Clinic in Solon - shouldn't be too far. She is only part time now, but is absolutely amazing! You may want to check her out...
  • imagejess_rn:
    I've been seeing Dr. Melissa Kirven for 3 years now. She's with Paragon OB/GYN. They have a pretty informative website. It looks like they have an offices in Stow/Hudson area and Kent. A good number of the girls at work go here too and have had great things to say. Good luck!!

I'm a bit late. I just never come over to this board. Ditto this! I go to Paragon Health Associates the midwives are absolutely amazing. They really get to know you and take care of you.

imageimage
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"