Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

DD might have Roseola

Grrr.

She woke up this morning with a 103 fever!  It's never been that high.  I gave her motrin and put her in a lukewarm bath.  We took her into the doctor and she has no other symptoms whatsoever.  No respiratory, no vomiting, no diarrhea, no sore throat..just a fever.  And she's happy as a clam and acting like nothing is wrong.  So doc is saying roseola but we won't know for sure until the fever breaks (it might be 3 days!) and then a rash is supposed to erupt.  Not a darn thing we can do about it.  But she seems fine, so now I'm sitting here with an extra day off and a sick kid who isn't acting sick.

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: DD might have Roseola

• Options

Grrrr. I am so sorry!

Why do they always do this before a holiday too?

I hope the rash doesnt make her uncomfortable. I am so happy that at least she is playing and acting fine because fever makes me feel like crap.

• Options
    imagemustangsallie:

Grrrr. I am so sorry!

Why do they always do this before a holiday too?

I hope the rash doesnt make her uncomfortable. I am so happy that at least she is playing and acting fine because fever makes me feel like crap.

I know!  Me too.  When I have a fever I think I'm dying.  She's just playing like normal.  She was fussy this morning and clingy when it was so high.  But she never woke up or cried or anything before I woke her up.  Weird. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think A had that too. After her last high fever, she broke out in a tiny rash all over. It didn't seem to bother her.

I hope Addy is all better soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Uh oh :( Hope she feels better soon. I guess, enjoy this unexpected day off. ?Hopefully she'll stay in good spirits all day.
  • Options
    Awww... Sorry to hear that. Maybe she just wanted to start the holiday a little early. BTW, how is the new daycare!
  • Options
    imageJessibell:

I think A had that too. After her last high fever, she broke out in a tiny rash all over. It didn't seem to bother her.

I hope Addy is all better soon!

Caroline had it too. The fever lasted about 2 days for us.

I hope she gets better soon! 

• Options
    imageamanda7207:
    Awww... Sorry to hear that. Maybe she just wanted to start the holiday a little early. BTW, how is the new daycare!
      She seems to like the new place.  They definitely do more activities and such which is good.  I know they are teaching her sign language now...I just have to learn it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"