Pregnant after a Loss
Options

help! seriously!

i am freaking out...my left arm is numb and tingly.... i put a call into the doc. i dont know if its serious or not....but its not normal...(like a lot of pregnancy symptoms ha)....anyone else had this happen?? what do i do?? DH is gone! Ahhh!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: help! seriously!

• Options
    I know this is a stupid question but did you lay on it or move it in a weird way?  Has this sort of thing happend to you before?  I haven't heard of this so I don't know how to help you, I just hope the doc gets back to you soon
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHisKathy:
    I know this is a stupid question but did you lay on it or move it in a weird way?  Has this sort of thing happend to you before?  I haven't heard of this so I don't know how to help you, I just hope the doc gets back to you soon

Not stupid. I called my dad about this just now since he is in the medical field and he asked the same thing...I havent laid down at all today. Probably my problem! I was at a meeting tonight when it started... Ive never had anything like this before. My dad seems to think its carpel tunnel syndrome...sounds soo odd I know but I think it is...either that or shes on a nerve.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I had pregnancy induced carpal tunnel, so that's a definite possibility! I also had a spot on my left thigh that would randomly go numb on me - like it was asleep, but not. It was position specific, and would only happen when I stood for an extended period of time, so the OB thinks it's the way baby was sitting on a nerve.

Has your arm been numb all day long? Does it get worse or better with changing positions? I hope you can find some relief soon - but I'm gonna bet that it's just another great pg issue.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"