Parenting after a Loss
Options

TayLynn!

Hey Tracy!  How's it going?  I haven't talked to you in quite some time.  How is the Bradley stuff going?  Have you taught a class yet?

Re: TayLynn!

• Options

Things are good!

I taught my first class last Sunday with 5 couples.  It was a lot of fun.  I think it's really going to be rewarding and enjoyable.  :)

I can't believe what a big boy Carter is now.  He's super cute.  Do you like that play table that is in the background of your sigge pic?

We need to get Andrew something.  He's been pulling up and take steps on our hands but not on furniture yet.

Of course it would be best if he'd learn to crawl first.  He only crawls backwards!  I keep trying to tempt him forward.  He'll rock and lunge but he just can't get it together.

How is Carter doing with crawling, solids and stuff?  Give me the details!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

That is awesome!  I'm so jealous!  I would love to get into teaching Bradley someday, but we'll see when I've got the money for the training and the extra time. 

Carter took a while to figure out solids.  In the last week or two he is finally picking up on eating better.  Some days are still better than others and we have only been doing one meal a day and some days he takes next to nothing.  But now that he is actually opening his mouth and taking in food without a fight, I might start offering two meals a day.  We'll see how it goes. 

He was "able" to crawl from about 6 or 6 1/2 months, but would only go a few inches and then get frustrated and drop down to scoot.  Then one day he finally decided that he was going to crawl and just crawled all the way across the living room to Ed.  (after I had left for work of course) And he hasn't stopped since!  He's getting around all over between crawling and pulling himself up on everything and cruising around that way.  He has also started walking all over behind his walker type push toy.  He loves that.

Oh yes, he does like his Leap Frog table.  He has lots of fun with all of the activities on it. 

We've also been doing swimming lessons for about a month and a half now.  He loves being in the pool.  It's lots of fun for us.

How are solids going for you guys?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

How cool for Carter!  Sounds like he's going to be walking on his own very soon.

Andrew gets so frustrated when I put his toys across the room.  He'll "crawl" backwards even farther away from them.  Screams, then rolls over to them.

It's still a little hit or miss with solids.  I'm not rushing it.  There were a few days that I didn't try even try when we were on vacation last week. 

This week I'm just starting to add a breakfast to the solid dinner.  And it's still a very small amount.

You would make a great Bradley teacher!  I hope you can do it sometime. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"