Babies on the Brain
Options

Poll: Facebook

Do you have a facebook account?[Poll]

Re: Poll: Facebook

• Options
    Its like crack.
    Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options
    Guilty as charged (a la Dewey Cox).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had a FB account for years but never really used it. I've just recently (in the past couple weeks) started checking it now that I have a 3 week vacation from work. In 3 weeks from now my FB time will pretty much be zero.
  • Options
    doooo iiiiiiit
  • Options

I had an account until DH's ex-gf of 5 years tired to be my friend.  It freaked me out and I quit never to return.

Also my mom and MIL have a freaking facebook account!  I refuse to be e-friends with my mom and MIL!

• Options
    imagesweetpea7628:

I had an account until DH's ex-gf of 5 years tired to be my friend.  It freaked me out and I quit never to return.

Also my mom and MIL have a freaking facebook account!  I refuse to be e-friends with my mom and MIL!

this

• Options
    imageakaluttenberger:
    imagesweetpea7628:

I had an account until DH's ex-gf of 5 years tired to be my friend.? It freaked me out and I quit never to return.

Also my mom and MIL have a freaking facebook account!? I refuse to be e-friends with my mom and MIL!

this

Really? ?That's bizarre that SP's dh's ex-gf tried to be your friend and that you don't want to be friends with her mom and mil.?

• Options
    imageTim'sWifey:
    imageakaluttenberger:
    imagesweetpea7628:

this

Really?  That's bizarre that SP's dh's ex-gf tried to be your friend and that you don't want to be friends with her mom and mil. 

lmao, I thought the same thing.

• Options
    How dare you not want to be friends with my mom!!!  lol
  • Options

imagemrs_kelly1014:
    I've had a FB account for years but never really used it. I've just recently (in the past couple weeks) started checking it now that I have a 3 week vacation from work. In 3 weeks from now my FB time will pretty much be zero.

::runs to FB to hunt Mrs Kelly down::

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"