Parenting
Options

note to self, "I Lost My Bear" makes DD sob hysterically

Well that was a first. ?I read her (well, them. ?He's always in the room but never sits for it) a great story about a girl who loses her bear & eventually finds it.......

She lost it. ?Totally dismayed and upset, tears dripping onto my arms, she was SO SAD that Bearsy was gone!! ?Finally calms down, and requests it again... same thing. ?LMAO ?At least she gets into her stories.. or something. ?Poor kid.

Re: note to self, "I Lost My Bear" makes DD sob hysterically

• Options

oh my goodness. that story and your sig pic make me think that she is one old soul...so beautiful.

ps: the song Puff the Magic Dragon made me weep as a small child, and my parents would chase me around the yard with my red transistor radio whenever it came  on because apparently it amused them?

Is that song even sad?

• Options

We joke that she's really only here to study us mere mortals for her dissertation later. ?She's always been like that. ?And thank you- I can stare at that picture for hours. ?That's the Sam I see when we're snuggling.

And yep, Puff is sad!!

Total segway here, but every stinking time I see your avatar I get The Pogues Dirty Old Town running through me noggin'

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kori, I love Sam's picture in your siggie!!!!!
  • Options
    imageKoriBrett:

We joke that she's really only here to study us mere mortals for her dissertation later.  She's always been like that.  And thank you- I can stare at that picture for hours.  That's the Sam I see when we're snuggling.

And yep, Puff is sad!!

Total segway here, but every stinking time I see your avatar I get The Pogues Dirty Old Town running through me noggin'

I was listening to it when I decided to put it there!!

I kissed a girrrrrl by the fact-ry wall.....dirty old town! Dirty old tooooown!

I love shane macgowan and his teeth.

• Options
    lana - ochin spacibah! ?Ya tozhye, if I do say so myself ;-)
  • Options

I forgot you are a russian speaker, huh?

( I am compiling it in my secret diary for when I email someone all of your personal details in an akward attempt at destroying your life!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"