3rd Trimester
Options

Not looking forward to sleeping tonight

Because there hasn't been much sleeping this week. I am so horribly uncomfortable - any position I take, any number of pillows...*sigh*
"Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller

Re: Not looking forward to sleeping tonight

• Options
    I feel the same way!!
  • Options

ditto to all this.

GL tonight. :) i wish you many Sleep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladymgray:

ditto to all this.

GL tonight. :) i wish you many?Sleep

?

here's hoping!! :)?

"Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music -- the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls, and interesting people. Forget yourself." - Henry Miller
  • Options

And it only gets worse!!  I dread sleeping too, cause I know the pain I'll be in.  It sucks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm getting to the same point.  My sciatica starts flaring up the second I lay down...it's maddening.
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Options
    Same here ladies.  I always laugh when people, mostly men, tell me to get all of my sleep in now. Yea, okay.
  • Options

imagePuppyMommy:
    Same here ladies.? I always laugh when people, mostly men, tell me to get all of my sleep in now. Yea, okay.

LOL that's also in every conversation i have now - "get your sleep now!" - am like...not with all these aches and pains, dude!?

• Options
    I've started feeling this way every night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sleep? What's that?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"