Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Need double stroller rec's for an infant and 2 yr old

I have a Chicco key fit car seat so I would like it to be compatible, but it doesn't have to be. Any rec's would be appreciated!

Anyone have the Kolcraft Contours?

Re: Need double stroller rec's for an infant and 2 yr old

• Options
    My friend has a sit 'n stand deluxe and really likes it
  • Options
    My niece was jus tshy of 2 1/2 when my nephew was born and she used the City mini double and loves it!  I watched my nephew for a weekend and used it for him and my DD and I love it too!  It's probably what I'll end up gettng as well.  It's nice because if you get something like a snuzzler, you can put an infant in the stroller...each side reclines independently, and it goes pretty much flat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't used it yet but I got a Graco Duoglider. I had a snugride seat already. My kids will be 21 months apart. I like it so far.
    Robin - CO Mod * RP & JHutch Lover * Hufflepuff
    <><
    Tizzle 10/07 ~ Boppy 7/09 ~ Chicken 1/12
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Books read in 2013: ~ Audiobooks listened to in 2013: 3
    Currently reading: The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon
    Currently listening to: The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Robin (jason&robin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf) image
  • Options
    My BF has the Kolcraft Contours for her one year old twins and she LOVES it.?
  • Options

The Coutours is HORRENDOUS!  You need a fricking weight lifting belt to put it up.  Baby trend is good for fitting carseats.

My best advice is go to BRU and test drive the strollers.  They have carseats so grab one and try them out!  This is how we decided on our strollers.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

I'm pretty sure we'll be getting one of the new Baby Trend Sit N Stand Doubles. I've read some reviews about it, and it sounds like you can put the infant seat on the back so the older child can sit in the front (on the older models the infant seat had to go in the front). I don't think my DD would like having to sit in the back & not really be able to see out, so that is a feature I am looking for.

My sister got the Graco Quattro Tour Duo for her boys that are 25 months apart and she likes it a lot. I am considering this one too, but I like that the Baby Trend has the option of the older child standing when they get older and don't want to sit in the stroller anymore.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"