Parenting
Options

Am I the only one completely and totally over the MJ news coverage?

GAWD!!! Make it stop!! I do not need an update from his family's home in Encino every. twenty. minutes. ?Nor do I need 18,000 legal experts to speculate about who will get his children and eleventy billion medical experts speculate on what drug cocktail killed him. ?

That's all. ?

Re: Am I the only one completely and totally over the MJ news coverage?

• Options
    snging: you are not aloooooone.... (snort)
  • Options
    It's times like this where I'm glad I don't have time to watch the news at night.  There hasn't been much here in the mornings, but I'm not relatively close to LA.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Michael Jackson died?  OMG...that is brand new information!

Stick out tongue

my TV is pretty much only tuned to Nick Jr. or PBS these days so I've missed most of it. 

Nathan 7-13-06 ~ Elizabeth 4-12-09 ~ Zachary 8-5-11
  • Options

No.  However, not being so close to the action, I'm sure we aren't getting nearly the coverage here.

I was sort of done the day they announced it.  Yes, he's had a monumental impact on the music industry.  He died.  We should find out in time how.  And we should find out in time where his kids will wind up.  That's enough.

Do tributes, yes.  But the incessant speculation over personal matters is super annoying.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKapalua:

OMG...that is brand new information!

Friends reference. Loooove it!

• Options

imageBrideofranken:
    snging: you are not aloooooone.... (snort)

laughing my ass off

• Options
    If you saw my post yesterday you know I'm totally over the Encino coverage!  And I haven't even been watching TV.  I'd just like to get to Gelsons or Ralphs in peace, thanks.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"