Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Hailey Paige is here!

I'm so happy and excited that my new little niece is here! She is absolutely beautiful.  Allison ended up with a c-section but it was best for Hailey because her heart rate kept dropping when Allison had contractions.  She was born around 5something and weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and has a full head of dark hair!

Welcome to the world Miss Hailey!

4.jpg 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hailey Paige is here!

• Options
    AHH she's beautiful! Makes me reminisce from...well 2 weeks ago haha! Congrats Auntie! and to your sis! And Taylor for a new cousin!
  • Options
    really beautiful pics!! And what a sweet name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations Auntie! She's beautiful and glad to hear your sister is doing well.
  • Options

She is precious!! Congrats to all of you!

I hope Allison has a super easy recovery. If she has any questions, you know where to send her ;)

• Options

Awww, congrats!!!

She is ADORABLE!  Oh God, I think I am getting baby fever. I never thought I would say that again!

Yay for you and for your sis! Congrats again!

• Options
    What a sweet girl! Congrats!!!
  • Options
    She is beautiful, Congrats Aunt Amie and mommy and daddy! :)
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    very sweet!  Congrats & I love the picture with the bow!
  • Options
    Congrats Auntie Amie!!!  She's beautiful!  And can I just say, if for no other reason, I want a girl so next time we can have the sweet newborn hats with the bows on them!!  LOL - they're so cute!!  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

Oh, she is absolutely gorgeous!  :D  Congratulations to everyone, and speedy recovery to your sister.  I'm so happy for you all!

Tots, I loved the little hat with the bow too, but they wouldn't give it to us.  :(  They are just so cute though!

• Options
    That's so awesome!! Congrats Auntie!
  • Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

Oh, she is absolutely gorgeous!  :D  Congratulations to everyone, and speedy recovery to your sister.  I'm so happy for you all!

Tots, I loved the little hat with the bow too, but they wouldn't give it to us.  :(  They are just so cute though!

Does the hospital make the hat or is this something special that Aunt Amie made? I noticed that Taylor had one too when she was born.
  • Options
    imageamanda7207:
    imageCreamPuff06:

Does the hospital make the hat or is this something special that Aunt Amie made? I noticed that Taylor had one too when she was born.

She's so cute! Congrats!

Our hospital made the bow out of another hat and we got to keep it.

• Options
    awww she's beautiful!  :) 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

imageMrsTotty:
    Congrats Auntie Amie!!!  She's beautiful!  And can I just say, if for no other reason, I want a girl so next time we can have the sweet newborn hats with the bows on them!!  LOL - they're so cute!!  :)

Baylor sadly did not have the hats with the bows :(

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    T's was from the hospital (Plano presby) and we got to keep hers :). They're at a Baylor hospital...I hope they get to keep it!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new niece!!! She is precious and I love that hat with the bow too, how cute that the hospital had that! Glad to hear that all went well and that both mama and baby are doing good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"