Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

sspyles

Hey, just was lurking over here... hadn't seen you post for awhile.  I like your bump pic :)  And your hair!  Is that a recent cut?  I thought it was longer before but I think it looks super cute like this  :)

Re: sspyles

• Options
    ::butting in::hey luv! haven't seen you around in a long time, just wanted to say hi!. ::butting out::
  • Options

Kitling!  Hi!!   Good to see you too :)  I hope that you are doing well!  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey sweet girl! I've been working alot, so thebump has been put on the back burner! I cut my hair a month or so ago, but I'm dying for it to grow back out! How've you been?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ah, well that's good if you're getting a lot of work done.  It sounds silly but I was shopping the other day and we wandered into VS and I thought of you!  Hehe!

Well even if you're dying for your hair to grow back out it looks super cute anyway in the meantime :)

Things are pretty good with me, can't really complain.  I haven't had any bad m/s and my first appointment at 8w went really well, got to see the little peanut with the heartbeat flickering away.  So I'm feeling pretty blessed that things are going OK so far. :) 

• Options

I am so SO happy for you that your appointment went well! That is absolutely wonderful. Isn't seeing that little heartbeat just amazing? We find out the gender this Friday. I can't wait!!!

I'm finally quitting

• Options

I am so SO happy for you that your appointment went well! That is absolutely wonderful. Isn't seeing that little heartbeat just amazing? We find out the gender this Friday. I can't wait!!!

I'm finally quitting vs in another week or so. I've had enough of retail for the time being! We're moving soon too, so I'm ready to get our stuff together. I think I'll be moving into my parents place soon (sucks), but DH deploys one week after the baby is born. I'm too scared to raise the baby by myself in a city where I don't know anyone. My parents have a big house with lots of room for myself and the baby while DH is gone, and we get along really well, so I guess it will be for the best.

• Options

Wow how time flies, I can't believe you're finding out the gender already!!!!  Do you have any feelings or guesses so far?  Seeing the heartbeat WAS pretty amazing.. I let loose with a really cheesy "Awwwwwww" when I saw it.  DH almost passed out during the u/s and had to sit down and have some water... he said he thought it was way too hot in the doctor's office.. I didn't notice, myself, but then I was wearing the exam gown so I didn't have much on.  He said he wasn't nervous though, so.. who knows.. hehe!

That's great that you'll be near/with your parents when your DH deploys, so you'll have some help and company... That really sucks that he has to leave so soon after the baby is born though!  I don't know how I'd handle that, I hate when my DH is even gone for a weekend :( 

• Options

I'm kind of thinking Boy. DH is certain it's a Girl. I can't ever settle on one or the other because I have different dreams and feelings everyday, so I don't know! I have been able to feel the baby more the past couple days, which is absolutely incredible. Movement has def. been my favorite part so far!

I'm really nervous about DH leaving. He's my best friend, and I depend on him for so much, so it's going to be weird not having that safety net. I'm just thankful he'll get to see his baby born. I guess that's all we can ask for!

• Options

I'm totally looking forward to feeling movement.  The anticipation is crazy.. not knowing what I'll feel or when :)

I would be nervous too.. you're a lot more brave than I think I'd probably be.  It's great that he'll get to see the baby born though.  How long is his tour supposed to be?  I've had a couple friends go there and back in the last couple years. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"