Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

West Coast Ladies (or late East Coasters)

What's for dinner?  (For East coasters, late dinner?)

DH is cooking up some brats.  Yum yum!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: West Coast Ladies (or late East Coasters)

• Options
    DH is bbqing some burgers and we're enjoying a bottle of chardonnay (while we still can!) Big Smile
  • Options
    We just had pasta and meat sauce!  It was yummy!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We tried one of those one skillet microwave meals (ok, so I guess that means we didn't use a skillet, but you get the idea) and it was absolutely disgusting.  I had a little bit of leftover pasta, but that didn't cut it.  It's 9:30pm and I'm still starving.  What are you having?
    4 years TTC including countless tests, 2 surgeries, and one failed IUI
    Scheduled IVF for April 2013--SURPRISE, don't need it! DD Born 9/7/13 
    Ectopic pregnancy Sep/Oct 2014 ended in surgery, and many trips to the ER
    Miracle #3: EDD 11/28/16

• Options

imageRedHead0917:
    We tried one of those one skillet microwave meals (ok, so I guess that means we didn't use a skillet, but you get the idea) and it was absolutely disgusting.  I had a little bit of leftover pasta, but that didn't cut it.  It's 9:30pm and I'm still starving.  What are you having?

Really?  I hate it when we try and it's not our expectations and end up hungry still.  We're having brats.

Last night, I asked him if brats would taste good in mac and cheese.  We ended up not doing that and ended up going to Chili's.

• Options
    Grilled pork tenderloin, fried rice, and tomato basil salad... brownies for dessert!  yum...
  • Options
    Giant bean, rice, cheese, chicken, tri-tip burritos with salsa.
  • Options

Tonight was a blend of Israeli style couscous, orzo, baby garbanzo beans, and red quinoa with pancetta, garlic, and shrimp.

Yesterday was BBQ'd salmon with lemon/white wine sauce (while I can still have it), garlic and artichoke hearts, roasted baby red potatoes and grilled corn on the cob.

I have been on a healthy eating/cooking kick lately.

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"