Parenting
Options

printer issue.. anyone want to help?

My new printer is printing the last page first! I can't even preview the image prior to printing even though I checked to do so.

I have looked in every "printer folder" to change this problem.

It only does it in one particular program.

thoughts. suggestions?

Re: printer issue.. anyone want to help?

• Options
    Printing preferences?  There is usually a setting to change whether to print last page first or first page first.
  • Options

I mean properties from the print window (next to the printer name)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

would you believe there are no "printing preferences"?

it has shortcuts, advanced and features. Nothing in any of those to solve the problem.

tried going to the hp website and it was useless!

• Options
    Reversing print order is an option for me when I select print and it goes to the little print pop up. For example, in Word, choose file, then print, then options, then there is a box that can be checked to 'reverse print order'.  GL.  I hate computer issues.
  • Options
    imagepincushions:

would you believe there are no "printing preferences"?

it has shortcuts, advanced and features. Nothing in any of those to solve the problem.

tried going to the hp website and it was useless!

I have an Epson and the computer is Vista.  I went to start (you know, that flag thing) then printers.  Right-clicked on the Epson and chose Printing Preferences.  Went to the "main" tab.  There is a checkbox there for reverse order (in the print options submenu).  Your tab names will be different based on the printer you are using.  HTH

• Options

On mine, when I go to print, I have to pick Properties (right next to the printer name/drop down), and then in that box, under the Basics tab there is an option for Page Order.  If it says "front to back" it will print the last page first.

Yours may not be located under a tab titled Basics, but look for something in the tabs that says Page Order.  hth!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"