Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I am jealous of all those who are TTC or will be soon

I really want another baby but for financial reasons we don't know if we'll ever be able to have another one, that makes me sad.  Were hoping that our financial situation will be better in 4-6 years and we will be able to try again.  The thought of never being able to have another one makes me sad though.  I wish we could try again in a year or so, but that's just wishful thinking.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I am only 26 and have plenty of time to have another baby, and hope it happens one day.  Alright I'm done venting carry on all. 

Re: I am jealous of all those who are TTC or will be soon

• Options
    Things might change and then you'll be able to TTC soon! Our finances aren't great either so another baby is far away...I'm not feeling the need to have another one quite soon though. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    the grass is always greener!  enjoy what you do have
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in the same boat. DH is almost done with his Master's and is planning to pursue a Ph.D. I will probably have to go back to work FT when T. is around the age of 2. Crying We are most likely going to TTC in 5-7 years. I'm not sure if we'll really stick to that plan, but I think it's probably what's best for us career and finance-wise. I'm thankful I've been able to cut back to PT for now and that I get to enjoy DD so much. She's the sweetest baby I could have asked for!
  • Options
    awh, I know it is hard. But you are right, you are only 26. And you never know, maybe in 2 or 3 years things will get better. I want another one but who knows if I'll even be able to. I had an ectopic and nearly lost my right tube & then a m/c before I had DD. So it bugs me DH wants to wait longer knowing that I have "problems".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tre777tre777 member

imageKentuckychick_8201:
    I really want another baby but for financial reasons we don't know if we'll ever be able to have another one, that makes me sad.  Were hoping that our financial situation will be better in 4-6 years and we will be able to try again.  The thought of never being able to have another one makes me sad though.  I wish we could try again in a year or so, but that's just wishful thinking.  I just have to keep reminding myself that I am only 26 and have plenty of time to have another baby, and hope it happens one day.  Alright I'm done venting carry on all. 

Um, I am 32 & have this problem! You are young.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"