2nd Trimester
Options

FINALLY found my gender neutral vintage baby bedding

Love this!  Vintage nursery rhymes.  There are a few others on this site I'm contemplating as well.  Love the British Colonial Baby look of "Topsy Turvy"

https://www.babybedding.com/yellow-nursery-rhyme-toile-crib-bedding

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
"Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FINALLY found my gender neutral vintage baby bedding

• Options
    God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ablouablou member
    Love it!!!  This is so sweet.  Just my style, too!  We're doing a Beatrix Potter nursery... which reminds me, I need to order fabric!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Loooooove Beatrix Potter!!!

That's going to look adorable!

• Options

I love it!!!!

Humpty Dumpty is too cute!

• Options

Simply beautiful!

• Options
    Its beautiful! Mine was a gift so I got Winnie the pooh but its super cute too! lol
  • Options

i love toiles and the vintage look - great pick!

i actually just saved the link in my "baby bedding file" with some more ideas :) thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That is absolutely beautiful! I wish I'd seen this website sooner- there are so many I love!  I couldn't find anything I liked before so I special ordered fabric and sent it off to be custom made.  I totally would have ordered one of these instead! So cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ablouablou member
    imagejust_peachy:

Loooooove Beatrix Potter!!!

That's going to look adorable!

Thanks!  I'll be luuuuuuuuuusting after this while working on the BP nursery... will serve as inspiration ... CRAZY prices!!!

https://store.wellappointedhouse.com/thenfo.html 

That site you posted with all of the bedding is ADORABLE!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"