Pregnant after 35
Options

New To Board

Hi everyone. It's way early for me to be posting here I know, but I needed a place to get started. I took a pregnancy test that turned out positive today and will schedule soon with my OB. I don't know how things will turn out, but I'm staying positive. I am now 39 and will be 40 when my baby is born. I can't even believe I'm that old, since I don't "feel" like it.

Are there any other soon to be moms my age out there? I'm mostly seeing people ages 35 or so. 

Anyway, thanks for listening (reading) and hopefully I'll be on this board for the next several months!

Re: New To Board

• Options

Congratulations and welcome! I was 39 when I got pregnant and am 40 now. There are a lot of us :)

So glad you could join us!

• Options

Welcome and congratulations, Jeanne!  I'm close in age to you. Conceived at age 38 and am 39 now. The women who post on this board seem to range from 35-43.  We like new people and are a friendly bunch, so we hope to see you posting more.

Again, congrats!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome!  I am 38.  Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Welcome and congrats! I'm one of those darned 35 year olds, but wanted to say hi anyway Big Smile
  • Options

Congrats and welcome!  You'll find our little group of "old ladies" is very warm and supportive....like a little cyber-family!  

I'm 38 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Nice to meet you all! Thanks for the warm welcome. Congrats to all you "old ladies" like me!  As I said, I know I'm early in posting, but I hope to be around for the next 9 months. <cross fingers>
  • Options
    M.AmyM.Amy member

Hello! I am 39 - welcome to the board.

• Options

Hello and Welcome!!  I'm also one of those 35'ers but either way we are all considered AMA so no biggie :) 

• Options
    Welcome to the board! Hope you stick around for the next 9 months.
  • Options
    welcome to the board. I am also one of them young'ums at age 35.
  • Options
    Old lady of 39 here!  Welcome and congratulations!  H&H 9 months to you Big Smile
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm turned 37 in April and am expecting my first baby at the end of the month.
  • Options
    Yep another 35 yr old here but wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!  Welcome!
  • Options
    Hi, and congratulations!  I'm 41!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Welcome!  i am new to the boards as well and I am 38.  This is my third child but it's been 16 years since I was pregnant last.  My oldest just graduated high school!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"