Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I still don't like crunchy clean

Ok, this is my last post about this, lol. ?

But I really need to use a TON of soap, or my diapers come out smelling like poop and I have to rewash. ?It is bugging me.

The smell is a lot less annoying than at first though, so I kinda like it now. ??

Re: I still don't like crunchy clean

• Options

yeah, i always like the smell a few days after i open it.

sorry it's not working for you!  i've had great luck w/ it.  sounds like you definitely need to try something else though.

• Options
    reenireeni member

maybe you have hard water? Try adding some water softener (like Calgon) to the wash instead of more soap/cc.

My problem before was that we have an HE machine and I was trying to do too many diapers in one load... now I limit it to 10-12 and no stink.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    its definitely not for everyone... reasons why there are so many options out there... but at least you gave it a try. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought like 4 huge bags and kept kicking myself because I wasn't a big fan of it. Sure, it smelled great when it came, but that wore off and didn't seem to make any difference to the clothes. The last bag I opened was oatmeal and something.....maybe oatmeal and honey I think. Anyway, I finally love CC. It made my diapers stop stinking and it gives everything a slightly pleasant scent. That was DH's biggest complaint about switching to CDing.....no more lingering smell of Downy on his clothes. Now it smells good again and we don't have to use fabric softner. We love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"