2nd Trimester
Options

lunch ideas!

so i pretty much bring my lunch to work everyday and am sick of the same old sandwiches. any body have any quick and easy ideas i can use to change it up a little?? TIA!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers M/C #1 Jun 2006 8 weeks M/C #2 Apr 2010 7 weeks

Re: lunch ideas!

• Options
    Salads...I prep everything when we grocery shop Monday so when I make DH his lunches in the morning I just throw all the veggies in there and he is all set! 
  • Options
    I love to take salads as well, I prepare them before hand and pack the dressing separately .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I always make extra of all meals I cook specifically for the purpose of work lunches and put them in individual tupperware servings.  Also, sometimes, I will just cook plain chicken breasts for the week.  I'll either eat them plain, put it in with a salad, or if I have leftover pasta/rice add it in with that.  I am a bland and picky eater though and don't like most freezer meals, so I always rely on evening cooking to help with lunches.  It's not exactly quick, but if you do it along with what you're already doing for dinner, it isn't much extra time and then in the morning it's just a matter of putting the tupperware in your lunch bag.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Humus and crackers/veggies, pasta salad, bean salad, garden salad, cottage cheese and fruit, leftovers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"