2nd Trimester
Options

Does LO know when dad is around?

I am 16 weeks and although I cant feel baby yet he knows when DH is around. At the doc. appt today DH was late and the doc. was searching for the heartbeat. It was so funny for 10 min. he would find it and as soon as he lifted his arm to look his watch it would wiggle away! He was getting a little impatient Wink lol. BUT as soon as DH was let in the room and said Hi sorry im late it immediatly stopped and allowed the dotor to do everything.

Does your LO know when daddy is around??

(Tried to make this a poll question but it wouldnt work!)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Does LO know when dad is around?

• Options
    I don't think Mr. Will likes his daddy very much. He'll be kicking me uber hard and as soon as I lay FI's hand on my belly, he'll stop kicking. LOL!
  • Options
    Baby kicks hardest if DH has been gone for a few hours and then comes home. As soon as DH starts talking, Jack goes nuts with his kicks. Cracks me up every time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Lo is most active when I am in a sitting position, and also right before bed. When DH lays his head on my tummy and talks, she kicks ALOT...I def. think she knows him.
  • Options

imagejessloveschase08:
    I don't think Mr. Will likes his daddy very much. He'll be kicking me uber hard and as soon as I lay FI's hand on my belly, he'll stop kicking. LOL!

This is us.  Ha!

• Options
    He loves his father. I think he's gonna be a daddy's boy. He kicks with excitement when his dad gets all animated describing his day. When his dad lays his hand on my belly, baby moves over to it.
  • Options
    Only b/c DH keeps poking her when she is sleeping.  I dont know that she knows it is him just that she is getting bothered...
  • Options
    Baby loves hearing DH talk. I feel like LO is going to come through my stomach with all the kicks!
  • Options
    I haven't really felt anything as of movement yet, but I do tell LO when we're going to see daddy.  I'm sure we'll have some great stories in a few weeks, as daddy and I go for long walks when we're together and i'm sure we'll start getting some movement :).  I did feel LO move slightly the other day, and mentioned it to daddy and he got the "ooh wow" look on his face, almost wish I woulda had the camera to capture the moment :)
  • Options
    Our little one just wont move when daddys around.  Kicks me when I put my hand on my belly but as soon as I say give me your hand she stops and then starts up when he takes it off.  Drives me nuts.  Our first DD was the same way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"