Registry stalking — The Bump
Pregnant after a Loss

Registry stalking

is addicting!!!!!! HOLY COW! I just registered yesterday and I'm already stalking big time. I just went on to our Target registry and someone already bought something...our bouncer!!!! YAY! :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Registry stalking

• No worries, I do the same thing! I flipped out the other day because someone bought our whole bedroom set already. SO excited! :)
    BFP #1: 7-26-08, natural m/c 6w4d; BFP #2: 12-6-08, natural m/c 6w5d
    BFP #3: 2-26-09; DD born 10/30/09; 7lb3oz, 20.5in!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    BFP= #4: 9-8-13, hcg @ 14dpo: 507, 17dpo: 1731, doubling: 39 hours
    Found a strong hb @ 5w6d; Measuring 4 days ahead, hb of 168 @ 8w4d!
    So excited for Baby Sister! EDD: 5/24/14
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Im just as bad and my hostess knows me way too well, because she has told some people not to take stuff off my registry and she has bought a bunch she didnt take off. So I cant even shop til the shower or I may be duplicating.
  • Loading the player...
  • image Vandy05:
    Im just as bad and my hostess knows me way too well, because she has told some people not to take stuff off my registry and she has bought a bunch she didnt take off. So I cant even shop til the shower or I may be duplicating.

oh that's a terrible idea!  I hope you don't get too many duplicates that you have to take back....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards