2nd Trimester
Options

Motherhood Maternity has a sale going on

Re: Motherhood Maternity has a sale going on

• Options
    I went and got one of the dresses they had on sale. Woo hoo
  • Options
    I was there today, and wasn't impressed with the selection... but I did get some really comfortable khaki shorts for super cheap!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i went on saturday and got a bunch of stuff...it was my first time at the store and now im totally stoked that i have clothes for this summer
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Do you know if the sale is at the outlets also?
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sweet I need more shirts!!!!!!!!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options

I went there today looking for shorts.  I had $50 in GC to use up so I thought I could get a few things.  I wanted knee length shorts or capris and after trying on every single style in the store, of course the only ones that fit properly were the most expensive at $50, and NOT on sale.  I've found some cute stuff on their sale racks, but I'm right inbetween the XL regular size and 1X Plus size. All the XL pants/shorts fit in the waist and length, but are too snug in the thighs, and the 1X are too big in the waist.  And all the XL shirts fit in the waist and shoulders, but won't button over my boobs. 

**Sorry that kind of turned into a vent**

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemarisol&alan:
    Do you know if the sale is at the outlets also?

I went this past weekend and they had a sale. Not sure if it is the same sale that is going on in the regular stores.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"